32 beers on tap and all kinds of brats to go with them. The bratwurst options here are almost as extensive as the beer options. Want a rattlesnake and rabbit brat to go with your brew? New Bohemia has it. The beer list has a nice variety and the long communal tables mean you’re likely to make new friends. The staff are friendly and they’re sure to have plenty of beer choices for anyone’s beer tastes.
- Sunday – Local Beer Club: All Minnesota brewery drafts are just $3 all day.
- Tuesday – 10¢ Tuesday: Every Tuesday from 5-5:30pm New Bohemia will have 10¢ taps on a select beer. For just a dime you’ll get 5x 5oz glasses of beer. Get there early if you want to get a seat at the bar as the college kids do flock in for this one (they clear out the second it ends too).
- Wednesday – Bottle Share: Bring in your cellared or unique craft beer to share with friends. Check with the managers for specific dates.
Daily 3pm – 6pm and Tuesday-Thursday from 10pm – Close
- $3 select drafts
- $3 beer cocktail pints
- $3 house wines (cabernet or chardonnay)
Metered street parking can be found all over the area. Be aware that they do enforce it heavily, so make sure to keep your meter fed. You can also park in the ramp. Enter on University Ave NE.
- Sunday & Monday: 11am – 10pm
- Tuesday – Thursday: 11am – Midnight
- Friday & Saturday: 11am – 2am
Check out the current tap list, peek at the food menu, and get more info by visiting the New Bohemia website here.