A decent beer selection and the best roast beef in town. Mayslack’s is an institution that’s likely been around longer than you have.
Live bands, a couple good beers, and tasty food. Mayslack’s is a spot everyone should visit at least once. It’s an old school NE bar that now sees plenty of action from a younger crowd looking to have fun.
- Monday – Friday 2pm – 6pm: $1 off beer and alcohol.
- Sunday Noon – 4pm: 50¢ off all beer and alcohol.
- Monday 6pm – Close: $2.50 pints and Captain drinks.
- Tuesday 9pm – Close: $2.50 all pints and Captain drinks.
- Wednesday 7pm – Close: 50¢ wings (any flavor) $8 and $9 pitchers, and $5 Jag bombs.
- Thursday 9pm – Close: $3.50 and $4.50 25oz mugs, $3 bartender calls, and $5 Jag bombs.
- Friday 6pm – 9pm: $3 wine glasses.
- Saturday 10am – 5pm: $3 U-Call-It and $4.50 Bloody Marys.
Mayslack’s has a decent sized lot on the side of the building. There is also plenty of free street parking in the area. Just make sure you check out the parking hours on the street signs so you don’t get ticketed or towed.
- Sunday – Wednesday: 10m – 1:30am
- Thursday – Saturday: 10am – 2am
Learn more about Mayslack’s, check out the music schedule and the menu here on their website.