Since 1952, Dusty’s has been serving up beer and Dagos in this great little spot across from the old Grain Belt brewery. There isn’t a lot in the way of craft beer but they do have a couple decent taps. The atmosphere can range from quiet dive bar on many nights, to packed party on nights when they have live music (Thursdays – Saturdays). A small patio along the side for those looking to get out in the fresh air, though it is more of an alleyway and the smokers out there often fill that fresh air with less than fresh stuff.
No trip to Dusty’s is complete without a Dago. What is it you ask? A Dago is a smashed Italian sausage patty topped with sweet red peppers, caramelized onions, and mozzarella on a bun. The soups are homemade too and highly recommended. Grab a Dago, a cup of soup, and a couple drinks and you’ll be set for a long night of partying.
- Monday – Friday 2pm – 6pm: $1 off beer and alcohol.
- Sunday Noon – 4pm: 50¢ off all beer and alcohol.
- Monday 8pm – 11pm: $1 off all 20oz taps.
- Tuesday 7pm – 12:30am: Buy 2 beers or drinks and get the 3rd one free.
- Wednesday 7pm – 12:30am: $1 off select shots – ask the bartender.
Dusty’s has a large lot on the side that will hold a packed house worth of cars. There is also plenty of street parking on Marshall.
- Monday – Wednesday: 8am – 1am
- Thursday – Saturday: 8am – 2am
- Sunday: 10am – 11pm
For more info on Dusty’s Bar and their Dago, check out their website.